Are you excited to purchase cute baby shoes and baby bibs in Malaysia? Shopping for your baby is amazing and exciting. But, keep in mind that pregnancy is a delicate matter, and that you shouldn’t forget to take care of yourself.
If you are experiencing problems such as pregnancy acne, make sure to find a solution for it as soon as possible. Acne are pimply, rashy bumps that flare up once in a while. It can appear on your hairline, breasts, neck, face and even on your butt.
What can you do about your pregnancy acne?
- Drink lots of water. Hydration helps your skin become clearer.
- Talk to a health care professional. This person can recommend the best topical acne treatments you can use. Chances are, you will be given azelaic acid, or limited amounts of benzoyl peroxide.
- Clean your face using a mild cleanser. The most effective acne defense is cleanliness. Clean your face twice a day, one in the morning, and during the evening. Also, don’t forget to wash your hair regularly, most especially if it is oily.
- Don’t scrub the acne away. Never over wash your zits, and get really aggressive with scrubs. Women have extra sensitive skin when pregnant, so be careful not to strip your skin of its good, natural moisture.
- Moisturize. This may appear counter-intuitive, but using a good oil-free moisturizer can help lessen the irritation.
- Research on skin care first, before purchasing new items. Find makeup, skin care and hair care products which are oil free. Only use non-acnegenic and non-comedogenic beauty and cosmetic products.
- Use a sunscreen with (at least) SPF 40. Several pregnancy acne medicines can make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Remember, too much sun can cause skin cancer, and quicken skin aging.
- Eat healthily. Cutting out on refined grains and sugar can do wonders on your skin. Unhealthy food, such as unhealthy fats, can worsen acne. Make sure to consume more skin-friendly food items, such as vegetables and fruits.